Friday, March 6, 2009

E F T ~ Emotional Freedom Technique

EFT.... ever heard of it? I have run across the term a time or two but it didn't grab my attention until just lately and because I'm having such a difficult time remembering (see previous log) I can't remember what that something was that jumped out and led me to it's website! Anyway....
The statement that substantiates EFT is this: "The cause of all negative emotions is a disruption in the body's energy system."
These subtle energies are also the centerpiece of acupuncture and it turns out it is considered that these two are "cousins" . Simply put, EFT is based on the discovery that imbalances in the body's energy system have profound effects on one's personal psychology. Correct the imbalance and your create healing. Sounds good doesn't it? Naturally, I've downloaded the entire first manual and started reading. It occurred to me the reason I found this again is because of the personal issues I have been working through especially since my unemployment. It has been very helpful! Anyway, if any of this piques your interest, I suggest you go on to the website: http://www.emofree.com/ and see if this could be helpful to you as well as all the other people you could pass this on to! Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment